Thursday 24 September 2009

Start at Last

SO this is me finally starting my blog

I'm glad that I can start with animation because it covers something that something that I can get quite passionate about AND it’s something that I’m researching for the course at the moment as well.

Web based animations like those from weebl-stuff.com are something I have been interested in for a few years now and they are partly responsible for my being on the course I’m on now.
Before now they have been a shared joy between me and few of my friends from work and this particular website is something I direct a lot of people to not just for silly cartoons but I also think they are a good example of Flash animations.
Fairly recently they have been responsible for the Yellow Pages 118 247 ad campaign. I think this may be an indication that these kinds of animations can be used in mainstream media such as television in an effective way. Its classic advertising material, repetition of a catchy jingle, with the modern animation twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment