Tuesday 24 August 2010

Short and Sweet 3D



Short and Sweet is the name of the weekly short film festival in London. Short and Sweet 3D is 'the UK's first stereoscopic 3D short film festival'. Its been and gone but its is how I came across the 'Augmented City' video (see previous post). I was fascinated by the 3D part of the website. The idea of 3D internet has given me something to to think about while researching my dissertation.

This may be much more straight forward than what 3D internet could look like, I'm sure. 3D internet as augmented reality will more likely be what people will look forward to in many years to come. However I think this is a stepping stone to that and an interesting way to harness the way 3D is used today.

http://www.shortandsweet.tv/3D.html

No comments:

Post a Comment