Sunday 14 February 2010

Devostated

In developing my initial ideas for my viral for the Subculture website I wanted to run with this idea of a group of people filming the journey to a secret underground gig. using handheld camera or phone camera. following them through a serries of backstreets and alleyways etc until they reach the gig. The gig would look very much thrown together with a makeshift stage and bar with the band playing the new and exciting music found on the website. There would also be suble use of the Fred Perry logo within. The idea being that only the Fred Perry people would be in the know and know where to findd the gig. I knew it was ambitious but I was excited to give it a go. I asked for one or two opinions at college. Only to be shot down and told that it reminded someone of an advert from a short time ago. Then I was shown this video...



This was basically what I had in mind...GUTTED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment