Sunday 14 February 2010

More Virals

I have identified a certain kind of viral campaign that I can emulate for the Subculture viral. These are examples of the style and tone of what would like to acheieve for my concept. they are not as light-hearted as most of the virals I have looked into recently. They are the kind of virals that sort of make you think about how they have been made and seem to have an underpinning idea being represented by the film.

The first is BMW films. Instead of producing a set of adverts that focus solely on their cars, BMW colaborated with influencial film directors to produce a series of short films which featured the cars in a variety of film style scenarios.





The viral I found to have the same kind of tone that I am aiming for is this ad from Marc Ecko. He is the frontman to the Ecko Unltd, a popular streetware brand with its roots in the skating and tagging culture. Here he is filmed tagging a very important plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment